Friday, November 5, 2010

Crowning Glory



This is my natural hair color. I would like it to be darker, though. You see, I am a fan of contrast, and what better way to create that with dark hair, pale skin and blue eyes? I know it's already medium brown, but I would like a really deep, dark chocolate brown, but not dark enough to be confused with black.

I know you can't really tell from that photo, but my hair is very long, down to my waist (not hips, oh my gosh). I love having long, wavy locks, but I've been fantasizing about chopping them off for a bit now. I got my bangs cut a little under a year ago a la Zooey Deschanel -they were cute and brought attention to my eyes, but hard to maintain. They also did not look good with flat, straight hair, and sometimes I like to style it that way. I've been thinking of getting a shoulder length bob, like this:



I would probably wear it wavy most of the time, anway. I like that it's mature, but it may be less versatile than I'm used to. What do you think about these possible changes?

No comments:

Post a Comment