Sunday, March 20, 2011

No Jacket Required



Okay, I was a little chilly, but it wasn't nearly as brutal as the last photoshoot! You can't really see my face in any of these, because the sun was setting right in my line of vision. Oh well, it's about the clothes, anyway.




I'm beginning to grow tired of my wardrobe. It has so much red in it, and there is very little to wear in the warmer months. Luckily, I won a Lulu's Dress Giveaway through Rhiannon at Liebemarlene.com, and it will be perfect for spring! I will be sure to provide you all with photographic evidence of its glory.



Remember way back in December how I promised to show you the oxfords I got for Christmas! Yeah, that would be them. :)

Cardigan: Urban Behaviour
Blouse: Winners
Skirt: Sirens
Tights: my mother's closet
Shoes: Lacoste

No comments:

Post a Comment