Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hooray for Outfit Posts!

FINALLY. Here it is!



Dress: Urban Outfitters (Pins and Needles)
Tank (Underneath): American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes: Black Market Vintage
Sunglasses: gifted


I have tried to post this outfit MANY times, but something always seems to go wrong.
Josh and I took these photos in the pretty conservation area near our houses (we live in the same neighbourhood). The houses and the road kind of taint it, but we didn't get any of that in these shots.




Following the shoot, we trekked on over to the plaza and had some greasy McGoodness. The walk home resulted in SORE feet. Of course, we had to stop for a swing break!





I wanted my hair to be flowing and free, but it had another agenda, so up in a bun it went. I used to try to wear this dress with a waist-cinching belt and high wedges, but I think I much prefer this relaxed style.



2 comments: